Approved Browsers for Online Banking and Cash Management
"Customer Logon Security Warning" when logging on to Online Banking
How much lead time should I give a Bill Payment?
Locked out of Online Banking
Can I download information into Quicken, MS Money, or QuickBooks?
For technical assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team at (563) 344-8960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Approved Browsers for Online Banking, Cash Management and Bill Pay
2. "Customer Logon Security Warning" when logging on to Online Banking
Situation: When attempting to access Online Banking, a "Customer Security Logon Warning" appears.
Reason: You do not have "cipher strength" of 128-bit on your web browser. To verify cipher strength, click on the "help" menu of your browser and then choose "about (name of browser)".
Why does Valley require 128-bit encryption? We feel it is necessary for our clients to have the highest level of protection possible for all transactions conducted over the Internet.
Internet Explorer Procedure (from the "Customer Security Logon Warning" page):
- Click on "Internet Explorer" (AOL uses Internet Explorer)
- You will be re-directed to Microsoft's new website.
- Click on the High Encryption Pack link under "Download" for your browser's version.
- A window will appear for you to choose "Open from current location" or "Save to disk." We recommend choosing "Open from current location".
- After the download is complete, a window will appear asking if you would like to install and run the pack. Choose "Yes".
- After the install, you will be prompted to restart your computer to activate the changes that you made. Choose "Yes".
- After rebooting and logging into your ISP, you should now see the normal "Customer Login" page to welcome you to Online Banking.
3. How much "lead time" should I give a Bill Payment?
When scheduling a Bill Payment, we recommend allowing at least seven (7) business days for each payment (recurring or single) to reach your payee.
The date the payment is scheduled is the day the funds are withdrawn from your account. However, the payment is not sent to your payee until the next business day. This is to ensure funds availability.
We make every effort to send the payments electronically, however if your payee is unable to accept electronic payments, a check will be printed and send via US mail. The check is not sent from a local branch, so please allow for additional time for your payment to reach its destination.
Electronic payments sent may not receive credit on the same business day.
4. Locked out of Online Banking
Situation: When attempting to logon to Online Banking, an "Account Locked" page indicates that "invalid login attempts have exceeded the system limit".
Reason: The system will lock your account after 3 invalid PIN/security answer attempts or your Online account has been dormant for 90 days. This safeguard protects your accounts.
Call any branch to be reset. Click here to visit our locations page for contact information of individual branches.
5. Can I download information into Quicken, MS Money, or QuickBooks?
Yes, just follow the steps below.
Log in to Online Banking
Choose the account you want to use
- Choose Transactions from the menu on the left sidebar, then click Export Transactions
- Choose the cycle (All, Previous Statement, Current Statement, Since Last Login or Recent Transactions).
- Choose your Export Format from the drop down box (Comma Separated File, Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Money, Intuit QuickBooks)
- Now click Export
- Choose Save to save the file to your hard drive (remember the location where you save the file)
- After the download is complete, close the Download dialog box
- Open Quicken, Microsoft Money, or QuickBooks
- Choose File and Import
- Browse to the file you just downloaded and click Open
6. Employment Opportunities
You may send your resume to Human Resources at the following contact points:
Or mail it to:
Attn: Human Resources
300 W Broward Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
Valley Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bill Payer Customer