Valley Bank offers a variety of calculating tools that can help you determine:
Click on any one of the calculator types to begin.
- Monthly Payments – Calculates your payment for different loan amounts, interest rates, and amortization terms.
- Payment Schedule – Calculates the breakdown of principal and interest payments in a yearly or monthly format.
- Extra Payment – Calculates how much you can save over the term of your loan by increasing your monthly payment.
- How Much Can I Afford – Calculates your maximum mortgage amount based upon the monthly payment, interest rate, and term that you enter.
- How Much Can I Borrow – Calculates how much you can borrow based on your income, debts and desired loan terms.
- Rent vs Own – Estimates the benefits of owning a home as opposed to renting.
Bill Payer Customer